Why Hydrolyzed Collagen?
- Restores connective tissue
- Improves joints, tendons and ligaments
- Improves nutritional support appearance skin, nails and hair
- Helps with your body’s energy and muscle retention
- It supports muscle growth, increases metabolism, and provides structural material and nutrients needed for the repair of injuries (cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and bones).
- It provides a positive nitrogen balance which is important in the nutritional support of age relayed degeneration like collagen loss and cartilage damage.
Page 1 of 2